Buildings insurance for unoccupied properties

Unoccupied Property Insurance
Insurance for unoccupied properties

Cover for your home if it’s left unoccupied for an extended period of time, such as during renovation, sale or probate.

If your home is left unoccupied for more than 30 days, whether it’s awaiting sale, being renovated or waiting for the completion of probate, it’s likely that cover will be restricted on a standard home insurance policy.
We can search our panel of leading insurers to find you a home insurance policy to protect your unoccupied property.

The Milk Bottle
99 Torquay Road
01803 872109
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales Company No. 5161473. Registered Office: Compton Holt Lodge, Compton, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 1TA. FCA Firm Number: 311509. Mr Mortgages is a trading name of Mark Rainey Mortgages Ltd.